Concretec’s teams of highly qualified engineering staff provide Value Engineering, Structural Design, Shop Drawings and Technical Support in all aspects of Concrete Structures Design & Detailing. Our Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) / (GRC) is used as light and strong building material for producing architectural panels and screens in variety of colors and textures.
Concretec’s GFRC products offer endless variety of decorative shapes and forms such as:
- GRC Claddings
- GRC Cornice
- GRC Parapets
- GRC Domes
- Columns Covers
- Coloum Crowns and Caps
- Door Canopies
- GRC Screens
- Pergola - (Sun shade panels)
- Lightweight, which is the major benefit of GFRC that allows for reduced erection and transport, costs due to ease and speed of handling.
- Highly moisture resistant, GFRC will not rot, disintegrate or swell when exposed to water, or even submerged in water.
- Reduced loading on buildings leading to substantial reductions in structural and foundation cost.
- Highly comprehensive strength.
- Ability to produce fine surface details
- Low maintenance requirements.
- Low coefficient of thermal expansion
- High fire resistance
- Environmentally friendly
- Vapor permeability; GFRC allows any minor water intrusions through joints or openings to slowly diffuse outward through the exterior surface, preventing cracks
- Portland Cement
- Silica Sand
- Glass fibers – to provide tensile and flexural strength
- Polymers – to improve toughness